The Pembrokeshire Blind Society works in conjunction with Pembrokeshire County Council’s physical and sensory disabilities team. This enables us to offer a wide variety of services and support, these include:
- Two gifts of £50 per annum at Christmas and midyear.
- Providing specalist aids and equipment.
- Providing grants where appropriate.
- Supporting local social groups for visually impaired people. (VIP Groups)
- Providing a monthly audio magazine.
- Supporting a local talking newspaper.
For more information please contact The Pembrokeshire Blind Society or Pembrokeshire County Council.